Purchase V.I.P. Event Passes
- Price Per Pass: $705 + taxes & fees
- Allows access into the festival grounds starting 4 PM Wednesday June 4th – Sunday June 8th. Early entry is included with each V.I.P. full event pass.
- VIP tickets include early arrival, up front viewing, free meals and drinks, showers, and more!
- Price Per Pass: $485 + taxes & fees
- Allows access into the festival grounds starting 8 AM Friday June 6th – Sunday June 8th. Early entry is NOT included with the V.I.P. Three Day pass
- VIP tickets include up front viewing, free meals and drinks, showers, and more!
VIP Children’s passes can be purchased over the phone only. Please give our ticketing office a call at (785) 749-3434 anytime M-F 11am-4pm CST to order tickets.
Other Things To Consider...
How baller can you be in V.I.P.? Check out our VIP glamping option here where your tent and mattress will be set up for you before you arrive!
Overview and Price
Going VIP at Wakarusa is truly the Ultimate Festival Experience. The Wakarusa VIP program includes all the finest components you are looking for in a premium festival experience. The VIP pass is only $705 plus fees & taxes (for ages 17+) when the tickets are purchased in advance. For children 1-6, tickets are $110 (plus fees + taxes) and for children 7-16, tickets are $210, (plus fees & taxes). Children’s VIP Passes are available over the phone only. And now, with our convenient Payment Plan – going VIP is easier than ever.
Here is a brief overview of the many amenities offered for VIP patrons:
- Private Gated Community
- Shaded Campground
- Expedited Check-In
- Unlimited Beverages
- Daily Meals
- Flushing Restrooms
- Wednesday Early Arrival
- Up-front viewing of most stages
- Private Lounges
- Group Campfires
- Complimentary VIP gift
- Free Ferris Wheel Rides
- and many more! Keep reading for more details!
Premium Camping and Early Arrival
Our VIP guests are treated to the premier shaded camping location on the entire festival site. Located close to all the action yet secluded in a private gated community, it offers the best and most secure camping at Wakarusa. The VIP campground is secured by round the clock security at each of the VIP entrances. VIP Full Event guests are also invited to arrive a day early (Wednesday) to beat all the traffic and get settled and acclimated before the crowds arrive. Note: early arrival privileges are not included with VIP Three Day or VIP Two Day Passes.
Front Row Access
VIP ticket holders have exclusive access to a private front row viewing area at the Main Stage and the Revival Stage. These areas are not available to artists, media, press or staff; they really are just for VIP pass holders. VIP patrons are also privileged to enjoy some exclusive offerings and entertainment including the Wednesday evening Pot Luck dinner, the Wednesday evening VIP concert sets, the VIP campfire ring and a host of impromptu VIP private sets by various artists.
Leave the cooking to us while you concentrate on the more important stuff like friends, fun and frolic. VIP patrons are treated to 2 catered meals a day (lunch & dinner) in our VIP Pavilion. The Wakarusa VIP experience also comes complete with round the clock beverage and snack service in one of three VIP hospitality areas (Campground Pavilion, Main Stage & Revival Stage). And yes, you do have coffee in the morning.
Convenience and Comfort
Camping doesn’t have to include “roughing it” when you go VIP. Wakarusa VIP patrons are treated to two of the most luxurious camping amenities. Hot showers and climate controlled flushing toilets are both included in the Wakarusa VIP experience.
We pride ourselves on offering over the top customer service. Our round the clock VIP staff will go out of their way to make your experience spectacular. Some of the many services our concierge staff can offer include ice sales at your doorstep, rides to the remote stages, locksmith service, canoe rental assistance. Just ask, they are there to serve you.
GO VIP – It’s the only way to live!
The Fine Print
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL: No refunds or exchanges FOR ANY REASON. Wakarusa Music and Camping Festival 2014 is RAIN or SHINE. All acts, times and locations are subject to change without notice.
- ARKANSAS SALES TAX and TOURISM TAX: All tickets have a 8% Arkansas Sales Tax added during the purchase. In addition to sales tax, all camping passes also have a 2% Arkansas Tourism Tax added during the purchase. These taxes are calculated from the base price of the ticket during checkout.
- ABOUT SERVICE CHARGES: We at Pipeline Ticketing make every effort to keep our service charge as low as possible. This charge helps cover the cost of ticketing operations, which include but are not limited to ticketing software fees, credit card fees, labor, ticket stock, phone fees, and more. Pipeline Ticketing, LLC is a for profit organization, and a portion of the service charge is revenue for Pipeline Ticketing, LLC. Thank you for supporting your local, independent and super friendly ticketing company!