Purchase V.I.P. Event Passes
- Price Per Pass: $705 + taxes & fees
- There is no need for an additional camping pass if your car is going V.I.P.! Free, next-to-car camping is included with the price of a V.I.P. Full Event Pass.
- Allows access into the festival grounds starting 4 PM Wednesday June 3rd – Sunday June 7th. Early entry is included with each V.I.P. full event pass.
- VIP tickets include early arrival, up front viewing, free meals and drinks, showers, and more!
- All RV spots for V.I.P. are sold out for the 2015 festival.
VIP Children’s passes can be purchased over the phone only. Please give our ticketing office a call at (785) 749-3434 anytime M-F 11am-4pm CST to order tickets.
- Price Per Pass: $735 + taxes & fees
- Want to bring a RV into V.I.P.? Please give Pipeline Ticketing a call to discuss! We can be contacted anytime M-F 11am-4pm CST.
- 1/3 of ticket price + all taxes & fees due at signing
1/3 of ticket price due on April 20th, 2015
1/3 of ticket price due on May 20th, 2015
- Wakarusa Payment Plan Terms and Conditions: By selecting the payment plan option, you opted-in to our payment plan process and agree to all the terms and conditions associated with the payment plan. You authorize Pipeline Ticketing to charge your card on three (3) separate instances for the amounts detailed in the order information above. Please make sure Pipeline Ticketing has your correct e-mail address. Pipeline Ticketing is not responsible for any email notifications that are not received.
- All Payment Plan Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable purchase agreements. If for any reason your payments are declined, either partially or in full, then the plan is effectively in default and your ticket order will be cancelled and any payment amount received as of that date will be kept by Pipeline Ticketing. Failure to successfully transact additional payments will result in the cancellation of your tickets. No refunds of successful charges will be given for default payments. All sales and charges are final. Default payment plans may not apply to successful charges to other tickets or items. PAYMENT PLAN Tickets are subject to all other terms and conditions of the Wakarusa Music Festival
- ALL PAYMENTS ARE AUTOMATICALLY BILLED TO THE CARD USE FOR THE FIRST PAYMENT. You cannot make manual payments. If you need to update your payment info or billing info, please contact Pipeline Ticketing by PHONE ONLY at (785) 749-3434, 11am-4pm CST, Monday-Friday
Other Things To Consider...
Overview and Price
Going VIP at Wakarusa is truly the Ultimate Festival Experience. The Wakarusa VIP program includes all the finest components you are looking for in a premium festival experience. The VIP pass is only $705 plus fees & taxes (for ages 17+) when the tickets are purchased in advance. For children 1-6, tickets are $120 (plus fees + taxes) and for children 7-16, tickets are $220, (plus fees & taxes). Children’s VIP Passes are available over the phone only. And now, with our convenient Payment Plan – going VIP is easier than ever.
Here is a brief overview of the many amenities offered for VIP patrons:
- Private Gated Community
- Shaded Campground
- Expedited Check-In
- Unlimited Beverages
- Daily Meals
- Flushing Restrooms
- Wednesday Early Arrival
- Up-front viewing of most stages
- Private Lounges
- Group Campfires
- Complimentary VIP gift
- Free Ferris Wheel Rides
- and many more! Keep reading for details!
Premium Camping and Early Arrival
Our VIP guests are treated to the premier shaded camping location on the entire festival site. Located close to all the action yet secluded in a private gated community, it offers the best and most secure camping at Wakarusa. The VIP campground is secured by round the clock security at each of the VIP entrances. VIP Full Event guests are also invited to arrive a day early (Wednesday) to beat all the traffic and get settled and acclimated before the crowds arrive. Note: early arrival privileges are not included with VIP Three Day or VIP Two Day Passes.
Front Row Access
VIP ticket holders have exclusive access to a private front row viewing area at the Main Stage and the Revival Stage. These areas are not available to artists, media, press or staff; they really are just for VIP pass holders. VIP patrons are also privileged to enjoy some exclusive offerings and entertainment including the Wednesday evening Pot Luck dinner, the Wednesday evening VIP concert sets, the VIP campfire ring and a host of impromptu VIP private sets by various artists.
Leave the cooking to us while you concentrate on the more important stuff like friends, fun and frolic. VIP patrons are treated to 2 catered meals a day (lunch & dinner) in our VIP Pavilion. The Wakarusa VIP experience also comes complete with round the clock beverage and snack service in one of three VIP hospitality areas (Campground Pavilion, Main Stage & Revival Stage). And yes, you do have coffee in the morning.
Convenience and Comfort
Camping doesn’t have to include “roughing it” when you go VIP. Wakarusa VIP patrons are treated to two of the most luxurious camping amenities. Hot showers and climate controlled flushing toilets are both included in the Wakarusa VIP experience.
We pride ourselves on offering over the top customer service. Our round the clock VIP staff will go out of their way to make your experience spectacular. Some of the many services our concierge staff can offer include ice sales at your doorstep, locksmith service, canoe rental assistance. Just ask, they are there to serve you.
GO VIP – It’s the only way to live!
The Fine Print
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL: No refunds or exchanges FOR ANY REASON. Wakarusa Music and Camping Festival 2015 is RAIN or SHINE. All acts, times and locations are subject to change without notice.
- ARKANSAS SALES TAX and TOURISM TAX: All tickets have a 8% Arkansas Sales Tax added during the purchase. In addition to sales tax, all camping passes also have a 2% Arkansas Tourism Tax added during the purchase. These taxes are calculated from the base price of the ticket during checkout.
- ABOUT SERVICE CHARGES: We at Pipeline Ticketing make every effort to keep our service charge as low as possible. This charge helps cover the cost of ticketing operations, which include but are not limited to ticketing software fees, credit card fees, labor, ticket stock, phone fees, and more. Pipeline Ticketing, LLC is a for profit organization, and a portion of the service charge is revenue for Pipeline Ticketing, LLC. Thank you for supporting your local, independent and super friendly ticketing company!