News & Updates - Wakarusa Music Festival

News & Updates

    27 Feb 2015

    Freebie Friday with STS9

    Author: Rebecca | Category: Feel Good Friday | Tags:

    This week’s Freebie Friday is from STS9! The prize package includes a koozie, pin, two shirts, stickers and a CD! For your chance to win, share this post from our Facebook page, re-tweet from our Twitter page and comment on Instagram!

    25 Feb 2015

    Waka Wednesday with Trigger Hippy

    Author: Rebecca | Category: Waka Wednesday | Tags:

    Steve Gorman is the drummer and co-founder of the band Trigger Hippy. Trigger Hippy will be playing at Waka 2015 and recently discussed the formation of Trigger Hippy, his creative process and love of Wakarusa. Did you come from a musical family? Were your parents musical? Nope. What first got you interested in playing drums? I heard… Read More »

    20 Feb 2015

    Freebie Friday with Greenhouse Lounge

    Author: Rebecca | Category: Freebie Friday | Tags:

    This week’s Freebie Friday is from Florida based electronic music trio, Greenhouse Lounge! Head to their SoundCloud page and check out their latest remix “A Real Mother For Ya”: https://soundcloud.com/greenhouselounge/a-real-mother-for-ya-greenhouse-lounge-remix

    19 Feb 2015

    The Road to Wakarusa 2015: TAUK

    Author: Rebecca | Category: 3 Question Thursday | Tags:

    It has been said that 80% of bands do not make it past the 4-year mark. Of the remaining 20% to continue on, 90% of those acts never see the light of day beyond a decade. Daunting figures indeed. Using these numbers as a measuring stick, then TAUK can be included in the conversation of musical… Read More »

    16 Feb 2015

    Music Monday with The White Panda

    Author: Rebecca | Category: Music Monday | Tags:

    This week’s Music Monday we are featuring mash-up/remix duo, The White Panda! The White Panda formed when two boyhood friends discovered they had independently embarked on mashup careers in college. Chicago-based Procrast (Tom Evans) first blended Rick Astley snippets with 2 Live Crew grooves as a way to avoid productive activity in 2008, while DJ Griffi… Read More »

June 5-8 2014 - Mulberry Mountain :: Ozark, Arkansas PURCHASE TICKETS
HERE
WATCH FEATURED
VIDEO
VIEW THE 2014
ARTIST LINEUP!
Connect With Us!