To apply for media/photo passes please review the Wakarusa media policies below and then complete the form at the bottom of the page.
- Media must display credentials at all times. (Photographers are required to posses and display both a media credential and a separate photo credential at all times).
- Credentials will be only issues to media on assignment. No guests will be permitted.
- Media is not permitted backstage unless approved and escorted by the Wakarusa Media Team.
- Video is not permitted on festival property. Exceptions to be made on a case-by-case basic and require an escort.
- All media is expected to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner at all times. Those who do not adhere to the festival policies will lose their credentials and will be escorted off festival property.
- No overnight storage of equipment will be provided.
- Media must attend ALL press conferences which will take place on-site at the event.