Cultivating Wakarusa’s Thriving Artist Community Since 2005
The Technical Stuff:
- Get creative! But make sure that your design includes: 1.) WAKARUSA 2.) www.wakarusa.com
- Don’t worry about including the dates or artist lineup. We’ll handle that part for you if you win.
- Original work only! Make sure all of your innovation’s images and photos are copyright free!
- Keep it simple! JPG’s only!
- Bigger isn’t always better! Please limit your submissions to a maximum size of 3300 x 5100 pixels (11×17 at 300DPI)
The Fine Print:
- Wakarusa and Pipeline Productions are entitled to the exclusive rights of any and all contest submissions. Contest submissions may appear on promotional materials, official merchandise, websites, social networks, Email newsletters, festival credentials, festival tickets, etc.
- Wakarusa and Pipeline Productions are entitled to, but not required to utilize submissions. This applies to all submissions, regardless of which submission(s) are selected as the contest winners(s).
- Submissions must meet all requirements of the contest submission criteria in order to be officially entered into the contest.
- Festival organizers and/or popular fan vote may select Winner(s).
- Contest entrants may not reproduce their submissions with the intention to sell or publicly distribute the work.
- Contest entrants are entitled to use their submission as part of their personal portfolio.
Finalists Will Be Chosen Based On:
- Aesthetic Appearance
- Iconic, Waka-Inspired Imagery
- Full Compliance with “The Technical Stuff” & “The Fine Print”
- A Pair of VIP Full Event Passes to Wakarusa 2014
- An Opportunity to Create a Piece of Wakarusa History
|Grand Prize||Runner-up||Second Runner-up|