2014 Wakarusa 9th Annual Poster Design Contest!
How to apply:
The application is simple: Send us a concept that captures your view of Wakarusa.
- Omit any reference to dates and acts. We’ll take care of this when we finalize the designs for printing.
- The following three (3) terms MUST be incorporated into your design:
- Only copyright free material, images and photographs may be used. No artwork may be returned to the artist(s) once submitted.
- Submitted JPG format size 2200×1600 pixels (max)
- Optimized for 11″x17″ printing.
- You can submit as many times as you would like!
- All submissions must be received by Friday, March 8th, 2014.
- All submissions become the property of Wakarusa. We promise to never use your artwork without your permission. If you do not feel comfortable submitting your artwork to Wakarusa because of this, then please do not submit your artwork.
- Winner(s) will be notified directly via email no later than 5:00 pm on Monday, March 18th. If you do not receive an email from Wakarusa by 5:00 pm on Monday, March 18th, then your artwork was not chosen.
Poster submissions are reviewed based on:
- aesthetic appearance
- visual design
- clear communication of key aspects of solution
- ability to follow the rules listed above
- The Grand Prize Winner will receive two (2) VIP Full Event Passes to Wakarusa 2013! Not to mention, you get to see your artwork used as a promotion poster all across the nation!
Thank you, and good luck!
Previous Poster Design Contest Winners